Calls for the EPN2020 Exchange Programme are now open.
This programme will provide funding for short visits to improve infrastructure facilities and services offered to the scientific community by the EPN2020 participant laboratories or institutes.
Its main objectives are:
- Support the integration of the inclusiveness states with the European planetary community;
- Support and engage young scientists with the European planetary science community;
- Support exchange and foster cooperation between academia and industry (SMEs);
- Support the inclusion of amateur communities in European planetary science campaigns;
- Support the activities of EPN2020 with exchange of experts
Deadline for this call is 30th of September, 2016.
More information on the official website. Contact: Maria Genzer, Maria.Genzer@fmi.fi